1998-2004 Toyota Tacoma Bull Bar Chrome Stainless Steel 3"
- 3" Stainless Steel Chrome Bull Bar.
- Fit Toyota Tacoma from 1198-2004.
- Easy to Install.
- Has Cut Outs to allow Add on Foglights.
- 3 Year Warranty*. (Read Warranty Tab)
1998-2004 Toyota Tacoma bull bar. This Chrome bull bar is made from 3" diameter stainless steel tubes. This bull bar will help protect your vehicle from damage when in a collision. This bull bar comes with mounting brackets needed for a 1998 to 2004 Toyota Tacoma. Every Aries automotive bull bar is designed for each specific vehicle making the final fit amazing. Features a stainless steel skid plate which is removable. This bull comes with a cut out design to allow the add on of foglights or other after market lights. Aries Automotive bull bars come with a three year warranty backed by us that your stainless steel bull bar wont rust. We offer a three year warranty on this item. It is backed by us we take the hassle out of dealing with manufactures for warranty claims. Look at warranty tab for more information.
Limited 3 year warranty for stainless steel.
This warranty does not cover cost for installation, removal, labor or shipping.
Warranty is only for the bull bar should it rust prematurely.
"If you live in an area that uses salt or other harsh chemicals for snow and ice removal, it is very important that you keep your bars clean. If you allow salt and other harsh snow and ice removing chemicals to stick to your step bars, this may cause your bars to rust prematurely and will void your warranty (warranty will be voided under product neglect) PLEASE KEEP YOUR STEP BARS CLEAN OF SALT AND OTHER SNOW REMOVING CHEMICALS. Please also DO NOT use any chemicals, even those meant to protect the product, on the product."- by Aries Automotive
Although we handle the warranty claims we still abide by Aries Automotive policies as the item in the end will be returned to them.
Warranty will be void if any modifications are made to the item.
Please note warranties and returns are NOT the same thing. Once an item has past the 30-day return policy it can no longer be sent back for a refund.
- Warranties only for US Customers for more information on warranty policies contact us.
- All Preorders are charged Immediately.
- If we Cancel a Pre-Order a 20% Restocking fee will be applied.
- All pre-orders have an estimated date of shipment which is subject to change depending on the manufacturer.
- The ship date will be on shown on the title of the item
- Please note if an order is placed with an in stock item and pre-order item the whole order will be shipped when all items become available.
- We have a PRE-ORDER RELEASE PAGE that we update every Friday, as items can get pushed back & forward.
- For Further information regarding pre-orders click on the link below.
- We can NOT Cancel a pre-order after 30 Days have passed
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.